Scaleable miniaturised Communications Data Board designed for connectivity over Satellite Networks
The Communications Data Board is a highly innovative low Size, Weight and Power satellite communications modem. It represents the core of e2E’s NEATaccess communications technology which incorporates the protocol stacks and modem functions needed. The Communications Data Board can be procured as part of the NEATaccess node package or as a standalone item for integration into the clients unit. It is easily configured to interwork with a wide range of Radio Frequency modules to realise connectivity across narrowband and broadband satellite systems.
- Miniaturisation advantages when used on existing satellite networks.
- Revolutionary miniaturisation brings Beyond Visual Line-of-Sight (BVLOS) connectivity via satellite to lighter airborne platforms which currently have no credible solution.
- ‘Plug and Play’ software infrastructure allowing clients to customise the board to match their specific needs.
- Potential for satellite and non-satellite communications connectivity options to be exploited based on specific needs.
- Integrated Power Supply Unit and Ethernet/UART interfaces.